Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Leroy’s test negative


Hello,

Leroy got the call this morning that his covid test results were good. I had planned to wait to go to the grocery store until he got the negative results, thinking it might be one more day. I was happy to go as we were out of a few things.

Yesterday at work I learned that my co worker’s husband is also getting the covid test, but I do not know what day. She also thinks he is fine, but that he is just worried about it.

Hopefully we will soon find out why Leroy has had such a long time with a low grade headache.

We are still taking many walks to the close park. I am grateful for the big tall trees and the grass. I soak in relaxation when I am there. On our early morning walk we went a ways up our street. I find that I miss seeing the neighborhood. I used to go on these streets once a month as I delivered the neighborhood newsletter. The newsletter has been suspended along with the neighborhood meetings. I also miss our walk to church and seeing the changes on those streets. You know, the cycle of seasons. Much of the time we do not see many other people. It is amazing to think that we have gone through an entire season without going to church in the building. We are quite adjusted to the online service, but miss the interaction with people.

There are three taverns on our walk to the park; if people are out and about we cross the street. I am pleased to notice that one of the places has gone back to only serving people outside. They also serve food so the menu is posted outside. Our state has not mandated that rule again but they are being caring about their employees and customers. They now have outdoor seating which they have placed a distance apart. Along with lights they have put up a small misting sprinkling system to keep people cool.

Paula

No comments: