Sunday, July 26, 2020

Leroy Works and so Do I


Hello,

When Leroy came home from work he asked, “Were you bored today because I was not here?”

“It got so bad I had to talk to myself.” I replied.

He knows I do not mind days by myself. I did finish a book I was reading, but otherwise did a bit of this and that. I made an appointment to see the dentist because another hunk of my deteriorating crown fell off last night. When making the appointment the person asked if it hurt. I responded, “No, expect a little if I chew on that side. I am careful to eat on the other side.”

The appointment is next week. It will be a time of decision about next steps. For sure it will have to have the sharp point ground down. Possibly I will get a new crown. This is the third time a piece of it has come off. Now my tongue is starting to hurt either because I am careless eating or just checking things out. Could a tongue have a mind of its own? I really want it to stop going to that spot in my mouth.

I work tomorrow and Friday. I must remember to make my salad a bit smaller because it takes quite a bit of brain work to remember just how to move my jaw in a pain free manner.

Otherwise I feel good. I went the garden and picked some kale. It is now cleaned and ready for salads tomorrow.

I also made a batch of bread, but before that I went to the store to get some flour. In fact I made two trips to the store because I forgot their opening time and I was too early. The first time to be open is for those of us who are older or vulnerable. I was pleased to note that there were few people. This store also requires a mask to be worn, the sign said, “no exceptions”.

Paula

No comments: