Friday, April 26, 2019

Sunny Day Turns

Hello,



It was such a beautiful sunny day, not so warm as to be hot, but always sunny. I put clothes in the washing machine first thing after I got up. I almost pulled the sheets out from under Leroy so I could start on them. Three loads were hung out and flapping in the wind before I headed out on my shopping errands. It was a soul satisfying sight. I have no desire to live in any place that does not allow me to hang out clothes, although I am aware that it could happen.



When I came home most of the clothes were dry, but it was after noon and I was hungry. After I brought in my purchases and put away the items that require refrigeration, I made lunch. Of course; just to get some energy, I had to snack on a handful of peanuts, almonds, and pumpkin seeds before I could do much of anything.



Tonight I took a walk because I did not have 10,000 steps accounted for. When I was returning, the incoming storm could be seen gathering with a jagged line of clouds coming at us. Beyond the clouds there was no more blue sky. Tomorrow parts of Iowa are to get snow, but hoping it will not be here. One good thing about a snow storm this late in the season, it will not hang around so very long.



Paula

No comments: