Thursday, April 4, 2019

Day Off?

Hello,



I am not sure why I call it a day off. First thing, I drove across town to get my glasses adjusted. Earlier, I had gone to a place on this side of town for an adjustment, but it hurt quite a lot behind my ear consequently I kept pulling on the frame and I believe it was not in proper alignment. So I went back to the purchase place. It feels much better, but I am not sure it is in the very best position for my distance vision. Position seems to be critical for focusing on the far away objects. If I press the frame up closer to my face I see better. Maybe another trip will get it.



After that I had three stores to go to for needed supplies. One of the stops was to pick up the family pictures. In the 8x10, Miriam and Olivia have a bit of the side of the face compromised, but I am ignoring that because it will probably be years before we are all together once more. They do both look good in other pictures.



By the time I got home I could start on making granola now that I had all the ingredients.



Continued April 4, 2019



I know that I was busy much of the rest of the day.



Today I worked an extra hour because my coworkers had other obligations. One of the good things about this work experience is that we help each other when someone needs some time off. I am grateful for that so I try to help whenever possible, because I know they will help me.



Leroy did not see the family pictures hanging in the kitchen yesterday or this morning. He was home for lunch by himself so he might have seen them then. Last night after we were in bed, he questioned, “Did you pick up the pictures today?” He knows they are here. Obviously this guy is focused when he is in the kitchen.



Paula

No comments: