Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Miracle Day

Hello,

Yesterday was a day of miracles. The first for me was that my z sources at work started working again. Why? I have not the slightest idea. I am now accessing the records of the New York Public library. That is a source I had added at least two months ago. Spontaneously two records appeared when I was doing a search. This is so odd because usually I had to go hunting for the z source response. Because of this gift, I was able to add about three times the videos compared to when I have to copy and paste the record in. Now I do not fee l so old and slow. Hopefully this will work for a good long time. After all I want to look speedy and efficient.

After getting the new internet service at home, the router, phone box, and one phone handset all sat on the refrigerator. Yesterday, Leroy tried setting up the WIFI signal capturer and it worked perfectly without trouble. It needed to be on a different channel and we are now on the proper channel. Consequently the phone box and phone are in the office and the phone in the kitchen is on the microwave. I am happy to be able to see all phones easily. We do not have a huge frig, but it was an effort for me to look at the phone up there.

Yesterday I froze about half of the rhubarb we brought home. This morning I made up a recipe. I put rhubarb in the bottom of the pan and added sort of a cake batter on top. I put in a measured scoop of sugar. I like it just fine. There is a tart taste, but then the dough part sweetens it all up.

Leroy does a leg/hip stretching session on the dining room table. He reclines on the edge of the table with one leg hanging over for three minutes after which time he reverses direction and stretches the other side. This morning I heard a big bang and clattering in the computer room where the dining room table resides. “What happened?” I asked as I hurried to the source of the sound.

“I fell off the table,” Leroy said as he rubbed his head where it had hit an end table. Apparently he was over balanced to the outside. Once the fall started he could not think how to stop it.  He is all right, but was a bit shock up.


Paula

No comments: