Sunday, July 28, 2013

Still Here

Hello,

We are still here, but I have not had time to write for three days. Delightful company (Grandma Ruth and her three granddaughters) have come, stayed two nights, and gone. Leroy and I both worked on Saturday. I stopped at the garden to pick cucumbers, one zucchini, and a quart of mulberries before I headed off to church where Leroy was preaching. A late supper followed all that so no time to write.

Today we decided to head to Dubuque to tour the replicas of the Nina and Pinta. Came back and finished cleaning that apartment, visited a bit with the landlords, ate the evening meal before heading back to Ely to pick summer apples that will make good applesauce. I also made a batch of bread because we are out of homemade bread.

Tomorrow also has a scheduled time before work. I will make granola, applesauce, and pay a bill on line so that is the easiest thing. Oh then one load of clothes will be washed and hung out. Leroy tells me if I do not get it back in the house, he can take it down as he is free tomorrow afternoon. I heard him talking about doing a couple things so his time will also disappear. We are blessed with tasks.

Maybe tomorrow or the following day I will write in more detail about some of these things, or maybe my memory will fail to respond when I try to remember details. Thank you God that I do not have to remember everything that happens.

Last night we two librarians watched a movie that we both liked, even laughing at the same things. It was The Librarian : Quest for the Spear.


Paula 

No comments: