Saturday, February 12, 2022

Not much Walking

Hello, With the temperature at about 3 degrees and we got up late we did not do our morning walk before breakfast. Then the day intruded. I invited a friend to come over so I could help her with the tai chi form. Before she came, we raced around dusting, vacuuming, and sweeping. It seems we should have people over more often. Last Saturday Leroy did some cleaning while I was working because we had someone over to celebrate his birthday. I would like to have more people over, but I find I am no longer comfortable having people for a meal since we eat such different things. I am worried that they might not like what I prepare. I suppose I could even follow a recipe once in a while. This afternoon Leroy and I did walk up to the pharmacy that is close to discuss my prescription with them. Besides being close, it has the added advantage of a place to be inside for a short time. It was now about 12 degrees, however the wind was quite noticable. On the way home, Leroy told me he was going to add on our morning walk. Not one to let him get ahead of me in the step department I added it also. Unfortunately, it only got us up to about half of the steps that we wanted to do. I guess this is just a day off. Paula

No comments: