Monday, February 7, 2022

Learning New Things

Hello, We have a new computer complete with new windows and new word software. I think I set something up for saving my letters. The file goes there automatically, automatic saving sounded like a good thing, but it is important to have the folder what and where you want it. It is not easy for me to figure out how to change the saving path or how to move the already saved items. In the old software I knew how to do this easily. Perhaps I should have gone through a tutorial on either the windows are word which was offered, but I thought I was good to go. Pride? Would you believe that just now I got a message about how to rename a document? The real question is, can I find those other files and then remember what to do? It was easier in the past to buy a new item because there was no so much learning about use except plug it in and turn it on. Leroy just went out on some shopping errands and to mail those letters. He remembered shopping lists, but not the letters. I tried to call him, but his phone must be silent (from church), because he did not answer. Another trip will be required to get this done. Perhaps we will just call our granddaughter and tell her the birthday card is coming late. I could try to go to work a bit early and go past the post office. It is just a longer way to get there. Since Leroy is home, he can wash dishes and I can just leave when I am finished eating. If I think about it there are solutions, but just not what I would select as the best. Leroy just came home and told me he will walk to the post office in the 15 degree temperature and get those letters in the mail. He needs a walk. I suspect it is two miles one way. Paula

No comments: