Sunday, December 9, 2018

Shopping

Hello,



Yesterday Leroy and I went out to shop fairly early because we do not like to deal with crowds. Leroy looked on his own for some things for me and I just wandered around figuring out the lay of the land when I found a shirt waist dress in the clearance aisle. I am sure that I would wear it so I bought it and told Leroy he could give it to me for Christmas. Rather than get a gift under the tree, I would really like to have him plan some short trips for us in the local area or at least a day trip away. Leroy is not comfortable with the idea of not having something under the tree for me, although he tells me he will work on a trip or two. Maybe the reality of no gift under there would bother me, but I do not think so when I consider it.



Leroy told me he would like a watch and or fitness tracker. After looking at the possibilities on my own, I decided he should help make the selection. Again this is not quite acceptable to Leroy as he likes surprises. I do have three small things that he will be quite surprised about so that is covered in my mind. However after looking at the many different tracker choices, he is unsure of what he does want. By this time we had moved on to another store where, I found a sweater that I like so I bought it and again told Leroy he could put it under the tree for me.



At our last store he did find a sweater/jacket for himself. I told him I would put it under the tree for him. He is all concerned because he does not have any surprises for me, however I do not worry a bit about that. Sometimes he has given me many surprises. Not sure if I even really like surprises. Every day has surprises of its own.



Today I was using social media when I saw that I should send a note to my sister who died over three years ago. It startled me a bit even though I remember that today is her birthday.



Paula

No comments: