Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Busy Day Off

Hello,

I washed three laundry loads and hung them out because of the great temperatures and dry air. All clothes are inside now contributing to a great fresh smell in the house. I know I could have cut that work by much time, but I enjoyed being out.

I have a list of tasks and have managed to cross off more than half. Even if I do not finish that gives me a sense of accomplishment. I will get to cross off the pack today as there will not be enough time in the morning to pack. After checking the temperatures, I just hope I am taking the right weight clothing. At least I could borrow as Sarah and I are about the same size.

My violets are visiting downstairs so they will not be lonely while we are gone. How wonderful is that? The rest of the houseplants will just get a nice drink before we leave. That water should help them feel good for a week.

I was going to exercise, but I am not sure that will be crossed off. Every once in a while I draw my shoulders back and sit up straighter. Does that count as exercise?

Leroy is working today and we have church tonight, but he will still get packed in spite of a gift pick up that he is doing on the way home. What a guy!

I just got a call from San Francisco. Do not think I know anyone there. Whoever it was did leave me a voice message in a language other than English. I believe it was an oriental language. Wrong number? At any rate I did not call back.

Paula

No comments: