Monday, October 22, 2018

Beauty in My Life

Hello,



The violets are blooming. Every time I walk in the office I am pleased just to look at them. I have three plants. Two are blooming beautifully and the third is starting by sending up a bud shoot. I do not need three. If I knew of someone who wanted one, I would give one to them as the original plant was given to me. Sharing is a good thing.



The pink Christmas cactus is becoming loaded with buds. Even though they are still quite small I am anticipating the result in a month or so. This plant was also a shared gift.



Even the plants that remain green all of the time are a treat for my eyes. There is something about the life in it that sooths. Also the plants are so little bother, they never bite or bark.



We are weeding books at the library partly because they have been sitting on the shelf for a long time without being checked out and partly because our space is limited so we are making room for the new.



There were several SC-FI books that I had neglected to bring home to Leroy. He now has books waiting for him to read. He is a happy man. His beauty comes in different ways. His eyes lit up in anticipation of delights to come when he saw what I brought home.



Paula



Here is a link so you can see the plants

No comments: