Saturday, June 23, 2018

Complaints and then a new perspective


Hello,

Complaints can become a way of life when dealing with the uncontrollable weather. It seems just a week ago we were considering getting into high gear complaining about the dry spell that did not have an end. However now we are contemplating complaining about the rain that appears to have stalled over us.



I hung out clothes today. I had planned to just hang out the sheets, but before I knew what had happened the entire first load was on the lines. The moisture in the air inhibited and lengthened the drying routine. Most things were almost dry on the line and finished dried satisfactorily when I spread them out on the bed or hung them on the clothes rack. No rain during this period of time was much appreciated.



Pain has a way of exploding into our lives and wrenching us sideways just when we feel that life is good. My friend’s young granddaughter was hit by a car and killed.  I was so shocked yesterday I could not write, but these thoughts.



Paula

No comments: