Saturday, February 13, 2016

My Face and other thoughts

Hello,

My face looks the same after two applications of the lotion. But I understand it is all variable so it could be a week or more for results to show.

I looked over my last letter to you. Sorry about no editing. How could I be so careless? Easy I guess. Just type along and do not pay attention to the result.

While using this lotion, the sun is not my friend. Course today was a beautiful sunny day even though quite cold. I did not go out because I did not want to wear a sun bonnet in the frigid air. One can only allow oneself to look a certainly level of ridiculous. Although I often think that age is my friend in this regard. Who cares what others think about the way I look?

In checking my cupboard I found a can of pumpkin pie mix. So Leroy and I are enjoying pumpkin pie with an oil crust and non fat yogurt topping. It still tastes sweet to both of us. Just how much sugar did they add to the mix? Pumpkin is already rather sweet so it should be fine with no sugar.

Leroy got me some roses for Valentine’s. I put them in the puzzle vase. They go together quite well. 

I must not learn as quickly as I once did. It took me a long time to figure out how to get the photo where I wanted it so I could share the link with you. I must pat myself on the back because I did finish the job. Mostly it is a problem because I have not used Windows 10 in all the possible ways. Consequently those old familiar ways are gone. It is a stretch to know or remember everything in it that I have tried a month or longer in the past.

Leroy worked this morning, came home, ate a piece of pie, and is now napping. Sweet dreams Leroy.


Paula

No comments: