Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Am I obsessing?

Hello,

I spent a night with much awake time. Part of it was because my face hurts. I generally sleep on my side and both sides were not so comfortable for sleeping. When I was on my back, I seemed more alert than not. Then when I did sleep I had some upsetting dreams about seeing the doctor. One was that they had given me a pin which clipped to my clothes. It had a sensor embedded in it allowing entry to their rather large convoluted office area. For some reason I did not remember a thing about the pin until I got to the place where I begged and pleaded with them to let me in. When I was finally allowed in, I could not find my way even if I asked. With many twists and turns, it was more like a haunted house than not. I was happy to wake up from that dream, but then I wondered was I being told something about my face?

This morning I called early and almost immediately spoke with a nurse, who is to relay the message to the Dr. Because I am starting to get some scabs, she thought it might be time to stop, but I will wait for the word. It seems to me it is a little bit non scientific because each person is different. Is that all of medicine? Now the trick is to find the spot between not enough time and too much time of using the cream.

Leroy has this afternoon off. Without knowing that fact I told him I would like to deep clean a room a month until done, and would he help me? He said, “Yes, I will be home tomorrow afternoon. Let’s start then.”

This guy is so on the ball. I would rather hem and haw for a while. Our bedroom is the starting point. The closet is now mostly empty as is much of the room. Just waiting for the dynamo to come home and take up the sword. A few things even fund their way to the give away pile.


Paula

No comments: