Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fussing People

Hello,

It all started before church. There was extra time because we did not have to be at church early as the choir was singing late. It seemed like a good time to work on our Slovakia presentation that we are making to the retired people.

Leroy was originally scheduled to make this presentation by himself, but I begged, pleaded, or pushed myself into the program because I like to talk about our experiences and Leroy would not talk about some things the same way I would.

Now we needed to get ourselves organized. I thought Leroy had selected all the pictures and or the power point program he was going to use. I learned that was not the case and there was much to decide. When we turned on our photo program on the computer, it took a long time adding pictures. I do not understand exactly how it works, but it was taking a few hundred photos off the flash drive that we use to save the pictures and saving them to the computer.

I felt a huge urge to blame Leroy for all of this because it made it so difficult to find the pictures we wanted. He became upset with me because I did not understand some of the things he was telling me about power point.

Finally the best idea seemed to be to go to his office at church where we could use his computer that did not have all these pictures on it. When there, we discovered we had the wrong flash drive, but did have a power point of our Slovak pictures. We forged ahead with a lot of miffed feelings and a few mutterings. At least we have some possibilities.  Now at home, while Leroy is out doing nursing home services, I have gathered some of the Slovak things that we want to display. Leroy can add or subtract from that heap when he comes home.

No yelling in this fussing, but plenty of emotional expense with sighing and darted looks.


Paula

No comments: