Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New survey Totals

Hello,

I have more to add to my survey results.

Northern now has three more votes for the lead at a total of six.
Cottenelle, a new comer, has garnered two votes.

I will have to tell the rest of you that I do have memories of my mother buying Northern tissue for most of my developmental years. Do you think that should also be a factor?

I am going to visit Miriam on Saturday. I will fly out of Des Moines to Denver and then on to Salt Lake. It will be a fine trip without much lay over in Denver. I told her that I would like to try to use public transportation to get to her house from the airport, but I have changed my mind after realizing that I will get there after dark. I do not mind looking as if I do not know what I am doing when it is daylight, but it makes me a little nervous in the dark. I would have to take the bus downtown, find the light rail stop, and ride that to Miriam’s neighborhood. I would only have a short walk of less than five minutes between the two stops, but I have no clue which direction I would be going. So again, against my will, but with my better judgement I have arranged to get picked up by a family member. Andy will be out of town that week and Miriam put out a call for help and I am happy to come to her rescue. Any excuse to learn how much those girls have changed.

I am working on packing everything in a carry on bag so I do not have to pay the fee for a check in bag. It is not the end of the world if I do have to pay that extra $15 each way, but it is a challenge to avoid if possible. I love challenges, especially those that do not challenge me too much. In addition, I do like just walking out of the airport when the plane lands and not going to wait for baggage. It helps that Miriam and I are about the same size so I can wear many of her clothes. I am taking my own underwear, pj’s and toothbrush. It had better not snow at least not much because I can not wear their boots. I win the prize for big feet.

Paula

No comments: