Monday, August 23, 2021

The green Light

Hello,

 

The first two days after starting the PB med, the rate was good, but yesterday I started stressing out about the appointment coming up today. Last night, I am not sure if I slept at all. When they first took the reading it was still too high for surgery, but the second reading was just low enough. The Dr. said, “You can have the surgery, but between now and then do all of the anti stress things, because they could still decide not to do it if it is too high.

 

She also commented that the EKG shows a slight abnormality, and she is referring me on to a cataloguist.

 

My blood sugar was a bit high, and she was concerned about my cholesterol rating. It was about what it always has been, but she feels that after age 70 it should be addressed.

 

I am glad that some things are being found but also feel like I am falling apart. Here I go from no meds to two and maybe more. Yet my life style has not changed that much so how can this be? I do think I should up my cardio exercises. And learn something about mindfulness as well as do yoga and tai chi more than once a week each.

 

Paula

No comments: