Thursday, August 26, 2021

Healing

Hello,

 

I am writing without being able to see very well, but here it is. Yesterday, Leroy led me in Tai Chi before my surgery appointment. It must have worked because my bp was low enough to be acceptable, barely but ok. When they said I could have the surgery, it probably went down a few more points.

 

Leroy was able to be with me for everything , but the actual surgery. That was so nice. As promised it was fast. The Dr. had said five minutes, but the nurse kept saying it would be ten minutes. I think it was probably 7.5 minutes.

 

As promised my distance vision is much better, it is a struggle to see anything that is close. I have a hard time seeing the computer so Leroy will check this for me. He has been my rock, stepping up to the plate to cook, clean, etc.

 

The Eye Dr. talked about people being able to drive in one or two days. It has been one full day and a bit more, but no driving for me yet.

 

Tomorrow will be better, right?

 

We picked the largest turnip I have ever seen. It was in the community garden. No idea if it is any good.

 



Paula

No comments: