Friday, September 20, 2019

Crazy Day

Hello,



Yesterday I decided to change the time on our alarm sounding bedroom clock because it was almost ten minutes fast. This old clock is a challenge to adjust as the buttons are small and close to each other. Often when changing the time with the twice yearly changes it takes much patience and redoing before it is ok. Yesterday I felt quite lucky as it was quite smooth slipping into the new minutes as if it knew where it was going.



This morning the alarm when off as anticipated. Both of us got up and started our morning routine. About fifteen minutes later Leroy looked at his phone to charge it when he declared, “My phone has the wrong time, it is only 5:13. Do you think someone thought it was a time change?”



I too thought that was quite strange, checked my phone and it also had the time as Leroy’s phone. About five minutes later I checked another clock in the house to discover that it agreed with the phones. “Oh no, I must have changed the hour without realizing it yesterday!” I exclaimed.



At that point we were quite awake and started on the day so we just continued. It allowed us a bit more leisure time in our morning. Leroy changed that clock to the proper time even though he dislikes messing with it. I suspect he thought I was not to be counted on to get it to that later hour. I guess we could say we changed time zones without leaving the house.



Paula

No comments: