Friday, December 15, 2017

Haircut

Hello,



I got a hair cut on Wednesday. When the stylist was finished, she had me look in the mirror to see if it was good. “I would like a little more off, especially at the back and bottom.” I rather flippantly replied.



She got to work and took off some more length. When I looked, all I could think was, “It does not look like me.”



I feel the same every time I see me in the mirror; consequently I am not looking in the mirror very much.



I had spoken with Nora before my haircut. She said, “Don’t get you nice curls cut off.”



With great assurance I stated, “I would not do that.”



Well, they are almost gone.



When I have gone out, many people have noticed my haircut and said it is good. But in my head I am thinking, “What else would they say when they cannot miss the fact that I have a haircut. At least I have never said, What a terrible haircut to anyone else.”



However today someone I had not met before complimented me on my hair, so perhaps it is better than I realize. I will admit that it does not frizz, course some of that is because of the lack of humidity, so not much curl either.



Leroy said it looks more like the cuts I used to get. Definitely shorter than I am used to now.



Paula

No comments: