Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sunday Again

Hello,



Leroy worked at church again so he was there earlier than I went for choir practice. On the walk to church I was especially grateful for the jacket and gloves protecting me from the brisk breeze. We both stayed for the Sunday school program for adults. It was quite good. After that we started talking to someone and it was almost noon by the time we got home. After a quick lunch I did dishes while Leroy took a short nap. After that we delivered the last of the neighborhood newsletters. There was a little time after we were home to relax and read before heading off to a piano quartet concert.



Leroy slept some during the concert and I ignored him which took quite a lot of will power. Especially if his head starts bobbing, I am embarrassed even though it is not me sleeping. I thought the concert was quite good. I am pleased to live within walking distance of such opportunities. I managed to get 13,000 steps just by going to things that I wanted to attend. It almost feels like being in Slovakia where walking was the way to get from one point to another. I like and still miss that idea of walking as my main method of transportation.



After we came home from the concert, Leroy took another nap while I washed the tomatoes and peppers that we picked from the garden on the way home from church. Fall is coming, but these plants are still producing. What a blessing! I hope that others are using them too, but it is hard to say.



We ate an early supper before Leroy headed back to church for his Grief Share sessions. I washed dishes once more before I started a movie. I did not find the movie that good so I turned it off and realized that I had not written to you. So here I am spending time looking at this and that on the computer.



Paula

No comments: