Saturday, August 5, 2017

Leroy Shopping

Hello,

Stores were having sales for back to school which coordinate with the tax free weekend for clothes and shoes. Leroy wanted a pair of shoes so it seemed like a good time to take that coupon as well.

As we were departing, not really sure why I went along, I learned that Leroy also wanted to look for a pair of dress pants. Also when I go along, I urge him to get things so I do not have to pick out or guess what might suit him when I shop alone. Sometimes he has a hard time deciding.

In the first store he did not find dress pants, but found a pair of zip off pants that he is pleased about. The dress pants were either too tight or too large. Shoes in this store were also not a good fit, nor were the tools that he looked at.

At the next stop, he again tried on pants, but they were not right, however I had spent some time looking of a white dress shirt. He did not find white, but selected one that is just a cream color beyond white as well as a very intense yellow. With the coupon and the mark downs it all came to $5.40 total for the two shirts.

At the shoe store he tried on this and that. I have no patience for that so I wandered off to check about shoes for me, not that I need any, but it was buy one and get the second half off. I was unsuccessful, but Leroy found a second pair. One is clearly causal and the other is dress, but with a walking sole.

When we got home Leroy put away the dress shoes to wait until the current pair is no longer serviceable. He then checked through his shirts to see about getting rid of some. He managed to eliminate seven long sleeved, two short sleeved, and two t-shirts. I am impressed. I do not manage to do so much about my things. I will have to take lessons from Leroy.


Paula

No comments: