Friday, August 11, 2017

Expecting Company

Hello,



We are waiting for company to come. Well, Leroy came home a bit early, but he feels it is time to take a nap. Wish I could nap so easily. Some days I am tired, but being awake seems to be the rule for me. On a rare occasion, I do lie down and rest.



Today I have been shopping, cleaning the place, and wondering what to do next. Even if guests were to come right now it would be ok. After all I got a hair cut yesterday. It was one of those deals were three days earlier my hair was not obeying the brush’s command. Consequently, it seemed time to cut off any unruliness. However, yesterday my hair looked just about perfect before I went. Next week I will be happy that I do not have to get that task done.



Brian’s kids are coming on Wednesday and Miriam’s family is coming on Thursday. We will all go camping Friday night. I am excited to have this happening.



Last night Leroy helped me vacuum. He decided to change the bag on the vac. When he opened it, he discovered that the bag had come unattached from the connection spot. Dust and debris were almost filling the outer bag. This dust sensitive guy did not put on a mask, but seemed to have no ill effects from all of the dust that was blowing around as he worked out the larger tangles and then brushed off the other stuff. I am grateful that we had a back yard that was available for such a demanding, but doable task.



One good thing about having guests, besides the fun of the visit, is that Leroy cleaned off two dressers that seem to put away these items to attract all odds and ends that he does not have a specific spot for storing. I am happy to see the cleaned off surface.



Paula

No comments: