Saturday, August 12, 2017

Guests Come and Go


Hello,



We had an enjoyable visit. With catch up talk and laughter filling in the spaces, it was quite refreshing. Yesterday evening we stayed around the house with a museum trip this morning. Leroy led that tour and he commented later that his voice felt a little stressed. “That is what happens when the mostly silent guy talks a lot,” I told him with a laugh.



“I had something to say!” replied this man who does not much believe in idle chit chat.



It was fun for Leroy and I to make a visit to the museum displays as neither of us had seen it in some time. Leroy thinks it had been two years since he as seen the main large, long term display. I do not know my time line, but I think it was a shorter time period since I have seen it. There is always something new to see because unlike some people I know, I do not read every sign as I go through. My method if much more “hit the highlights” and move on.



We have been so blessed with such pleasant weather. I am pleased to have that when there are guests so they can talk about how pleasant their time in Iowa was. It was also quiet in the neighborhood last night. Mostly that is true, but some people do stay up later than we do and sometimes there can be some noise.



If you are in the area, please let us know we would be delighted to see you.



Paula

No comments: