Monday, June 29, 2015

In the garden

Hello,

I went to the community garden early this morning. Weeds pulled easily if a bit of mud was still attached to the roots. It was very satisfying until I disturbed an ant hill. Unfortunately I did not notice until I felt their bits on my feet and legs. I moved away from that area, but not before several of them had let me know about their displeasure or fear. I still feel the effects of those bits. I suppose I could put some medical thing on there, but I know it will quiet down soon.

I have so many chores that I want to do today before I go to work. I should have about another hour or two or maybe not. I might try to get even more done. I have hung out clothes and must bring them in before I leave. I also want to wash the bathroom sink because I washed off my hands and feet in there and it is scummy with the garden dirt and soap.

True confession, I did not finish my devotions and I would like to get back to them.  Prioritize! That is the key, but how to make myself do it?

Here are the pictures that we took on our recent trip. Many of them are wildflowers in Colorado Mountains.


This is other Utah hikes https://goo.gl/photos/vPnvzcNaivd1D62K8

The Colorado pictures

Hope you enjoy looking at some of them.


Paula

No comments: