Tuesday, September 6, 2011

clothes still a struggle


Hello,

I eliminated a few more clothes from the will take pile to the store pile. But we have not yet tried to put them in the suitcase to see if it will work for the two of us. We both definitely agree that just moving from home to home is an easy job. Instead of wondering what to take and what to store it is simply a matter of what will fit in which box.

Leroy has packed all of our pictures and that is a big job. He was lucky that all of the pictures boxes he made for the last move were still useable so that big pictures were a simple matter of taking them off the wall, putting in the box, and sealing it. The others were a bit more work but he got that done with a little help from me. I was not doing it to his specifications so I mostly stayed away from that task.

Instead I made the last batch of bread, the last batch of granola, washed two loads of clothes, hung them out, and took them down. This gives us the best idea of what clothes are available as well as something to eat.

Tomorrow my plan is to finish two rooms and clean them. That will give me a sense of accomplishment. Right now I get the feeling I finish nothing. But the pile of packed boxes keeps getting bigger so I am getting a few things done. But it is hard to finish an area when we still need to live here for three more days.

We are busy eating last things no matter what our meal combinations are just so we are getting the proper nutrition combination. At least Leroy is a flexible guy when it comes to eating. We have even had some interesting, delicious surprises.

That optimistic Leroy checked out two more books from the library. He must think there is plenty of time left, but Leroy is a speed reader usually finishing two or more books to my one.
Paula

No comments: