Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Clothes and More


Hello,

Clothes are 99% assigned to their spots. Leroy took a lot of time, but finally figured out how to pack my weights. We lost the original box so it was difficult since they weigh too much to have many other things in the box, but the base would not fit in a small box. Then I have some other 3 and 5 pound weights that are all scattered among several boxes. In the beginning we are so careful with packing and things are organized and make sense. At the end we come to the hard stuff that gets quite random. It will all end up in the same place, but who knows when I will think to unpack that particular box?

I packed my jewelry today. That is not hard, but takes some time. I say jewelry, but it is almost all necklaces. Thank God I do not wear earrings. I also packed my writing desk contents. Bless Leroy’s heart he then cleaned that room. I am not sure he got the second room cleaned, but I had moved on to other things such as washing bathroom rugs.

The kitchen cabinets are almost bare and items sitting on the counter. Tomorrow we will tackle those last big bulky hard to fit in and orderly manner, items. Leroy also will get the storage space contract signed, pick up his medical papers from the Dr. so he can carry them with him. I always go through the hassle of having the new Dr. get them. In the afternoon we will make a run to the recycling place, drive the second car to its temporary home, and do a trial run at packing the car to have a better idea about how things will fit and if we can get them in. If they do not fit something will have to be stored. Leroy is still taking about my plants as if they will occupy as much space as a small elephant.

I picked up my neighbor from the Burlington airport. She just raves about this small private airline. I wish I had worked harder at finding out how to use it. It is so easy to go there, no parking issues or fees, little lines as only eight passengers fit on this aircraft. It sounds like my kind of plane in which I could have my nose pressed against the window the entire trip. Maybe somewhere else there will be such a deal and I will search harder for it. It was too small to find on the internet. I will just go to the airport and ask questions.

Paula

No comments: