Thursday, August 12, 2010

More Information

Salt Lake City

Hello,

We are in SLC visiting/living with our youngest child, daughter Miriam and her family. We will be here until August 26 when we start the trek back to Chariton where we will gather our things and head on to Burlington. We expect to arrive there on August 28. Leroy will then start work August 30. So that is some busy days ahead, but we are young and agile, right?

I am looking forward to sleeping on my own pillow.

Yesterday Miriam reminded me that she was the first to diagnose the car as having a worn wheel bearing and it was confirmed by Andy. Andy is the family car expert. Last night he replaced the starter in their car and it now works. They got a pleasant surprise when they took the old starter in to get credit for it. The records at the store showed that they had bought the returnee in 2006. Because the starter was guaranteed they got their money back on the purchase of the current part. One down and two to go.

With all of this living in a different environment, I have not done yoga but once or maybe three times. I really do feel a difference in my body. The message is clear, when I have a routine again I must include yoga if I want to feel good. We do get up to walk the dog and two girls every morning so we get some walking exercise as well as lifting, chasing, and moving workout.

The plum tree has been producing fruit so we are making jam. So far we have made three batches. We think all of the best fruit is at the top of the tree and out of reach. There is still plenty, but you know about that grass on the other side.

Paula

No comments: