Thursday, November 5, 2009

More on Leroy's health numbers

Hello,

Leroy got the rest of his blood work report. Two or three things were low, but we do not even know what the initials stand for so we think he is just ok. We did look up one thing that was the low sodium and the suggestion was that he had drunk too much water. He does drink a lot of water so it could easily be true. We can all be reduced to a list of chemicals. Amazing how it all goes together to make someone as interesting as Leroy.

On my errand run to the library I noticed that a store had out some summer things with the sign stating 90% off. That grabbed my attention. There were some Capri pants in a light blue and others in tan. There were also shorts in sizes that might fit Leroy. I took some of the pants for me and asked if I could try them on.

“Yes but the only place is in the bathroom,” she said and then added, “They are only a penny so it does not matter too much.”

“Are you sure?” I asked, “I thought they would be a dollar.”

They fit me ok though a little big, but I like things bigger rather than small, especially for working around the house. So I got two of them one of each color and took a pair of the shorts that I figured was closest to Leroy’s size. As I was starting to check out I asked, “If these do not fit my husband can I bring them back?”

“Sure,” she said.

So I got two pair of shorts for Leroy thinking one will fit. My bill for all four was 4 cents. Can you believe it? The smaller pair fits Leroy, but I will just keep the other and we will see if it fits Brian as the son-in-laws are probably smaller than Leroy.

Pressed down and running over.

Paula

No comments: