Wednesday, January 10, 2024

The Uncleared Alley

Hello, No plow helped us to clear the alley. Much of the snow is still there. Leroy cleared a bit so he could get to work. I went out this afternoon and worked on the side behind my car. It was hard work because I had to carry the snow away in five-gallon buckets. At least the car will come out now, but I am not sure of the ability to put it in the garage. Today was an at home day for me. Tomorrow, I expect to do morning stretch in Ely. Leroy is working as well. Both cars will need to move. There is to be more snow tonight. Not looking forward to that. Perhaps it will be delayed. Since the one time I got stuck trying to put the car in the garage, we have always had the alley clear. Not comfortable with the appearance of the snow and ice where cars of driven. Leroy came home before I sent this. The two of us managed to clear quite a lot more. I feel much more confident about getting back in the garage. I have been reading a book for book club. There is only one day to read it after we come home. The problem is will I remember the story enough to discuss it. Also, I checked out three books from the library and they will be due while we are gone. They will not be read. The trick is hoping no one else wants them when I try to renew them. Paula

No comments: