Thursday, August 31, 2023

Procrastination

Hello, Is it possible to develop the skill of procrastination? I seem to be perfecting the art. In the past, I would do many things whether I wanted to or not, but because they had to be done. These days I just figure I will work on that tomorrow. However, frequently tomorrow also seems like a good time to put off the task. When I was working or had kids in the house putting off some work just was not a good thing because for sure tomorrow would be taken up by a number of other things. Now I just float some jobs for days and it seems to work as the world does not stop or let me know about it. Is that retirement closing in on me? Perhaps it is time for me to do more volunteering. The things I do now seem to have a time for them that I must meet. Not sure I want to be tied to a schedule, but what volunteering is there that does not require a time commitment? Paula

No comments: