Monday, October 31, 2022

Ready to Go

Hello, Leroy and I spent some time repacking as we learned the weather will be warmer than we first thought. Hopefully it will all work out. If we will be cold, I keep saying, “It will be temporary cold.” This morning we did the last load of clothes, I watered plants, we did a half hour of Tai Chi, and we fussed a little about including the right things. We are not taking a check in bag. That means traveling light. Good for some things not so much for others. What if we should have brought some important thing? Leroy is doing his usual Monday morning stamp volunteering at the museum. I will be leaving for work shortly. We hope to sleep well tonight because this is a long trip coming up. The last flight from New York to Athens will be nine hours and forty minutes. Leroy hopes to sleep while I hope to survive in decent shape. We have tested negative for Covid and we both feel fine so hopefully that status will hold. I will not write while we are gone. We are taking Leroy’s tablet and I find that hard to write on the touch screen. I will give you any exciting details later. Paula

No comments: