Saturday, October 22, 2022

Packing Light

Hello, I just watched a video of a person packing a carry on for a month’s stay. Can I do that? It is questionable since we might have some cold weather and some warm weather. I am hoping for cold weather when we leave so I can just wear the warmest, bulkiest clothes. Once we are on the ship there will be no need to try to put them in a suitcase. I will pack only one pair of extra shoes. They are certainly a room hog. We will probably have one small check in bag for the two of us. It is nice to wrestle with just a little luggage. This morning Leroy and I delivered more newsletters. It is warm and pleasant to be out. On the way home, I made a detour and got my flu shot. Hopefully I will have a healthy year. Tonight, we will help with cleanup for the meals served at our church for the population who struggles with food insecurity. That is about a two-hour commitment. Leroy is taking a nap now so he should be ready to go. We get a good feeling from helping out. I am sorry that people need this to get through their weeks, but helping out a little is good. We got our absentee ballots. I am pleased they came very promptly. On there it tells us that we can deliver them to the county office. We will do that so we know for sure they made it on time. I also now learned that we could have just gone in and voted early which seems like it would have been much simpler. Paula

No comments: