Monday, October 3, 2022

Feeling Good

Hello, This morning I woke feeling normal. It was just like a cold or the flu in that it has taken about a week to turn around. Should I have taken the drug? Who knows. It did not seem to me that I was very ill, but what do I know? It is not possible to go through something in more that one way and declare this is the best. We decided to change our password manager. It is not as simple to move to the other as we had hoped. The new program has better ratings. In the end it will be satisfying, but now it is a little frustrating. I cleaned up four of my plants yesterday. I will try to get four more done today. Leroy tells me he will drive tomorrow and take the winter supply of plants to the museum. I will be happy to have that done. I am considering not bringing in so many plants this winter. We do get a bit crowded in here. Leroy is just happy that I leave enough room for him to be here too. We will take down our garden fence today. We will also pull the tomatoes. In other words, it is some fall clean up time. We want to have these chores done before we go on our cruise. Certainly, plants will need to be in the house. Speaking of the cruise, we have not had a flight change recently, perhaps it is set. I gather the airlines keep cancelling flights because they are not full. Hopefully we will have no such issues when we are traveling. Paula

No comments: