Monday, November 14, 2022

Still on the ship?

Hello, We have been home for two days. We arrived home at 10:00 pm so I do not count that as a day. No unpacking on that night, but to find toothbrushes, change clothes, pull back the covers, and fall into bed after about 26 hours on that return journey. Sleeping was a welcome relief as neither of us slept much on any of the four planes. November 14, 2022 How time gets filled is a mystery. I am finally totally feeling as if I am on land. For the first days it seemed I was still moving with the ship. Perhaps all those flights contributed to the moving feeling. It was weird to get up to go to the toilet at night and not know where I was even though I was home. Those were especially the times when I thought I was back on the ship and should mind my balance. It was a wonderful trip with many good things including the ride home from the airport. We are blessed indeed. I go to work today so will try to write more on Wednesday when I have the day off. Wish me wakefulness on my drive home from work tonight. It feels much more like the right time, but who knows when tiredness will come. Paula

No comments: