Friday, August 26, 2022

The Suit is complete

Hello, Today, after an early morning bike ride to Ely, I managed to get to the store to look for more swim tops. We rode with friends this morning, but not all the way to our house. The bikes loaded nicely on the carrier and we were able to meet about six miles from Ely. That made for a nice ride with a stop at the bakery. I had a vegetarian kish while Leroy had a cherry bar. Actually, we did share some of these treats. I was impressed with the kish as it definitely fit my eating habits. On the way home we stopped at the museum so Leroy could pick up some posters that he could not easily carry on the bike. He wanted to give them to someone at church. Watering plants at church was the next stop, but the posters came all the way home with us. So that will take another trip. While watering, we also saw the woman who generally does the watering. She was getting a load of drinks out of her car so Leroy switched jobs and helped her unload and store. It feels good to be able to help. All this took so long that I did not get to the store until after lunch. The swim tops that I thought might be best were gone, but I did find two others that I took to the fitting room. One of them had a size larger than I thought I needed, but I decided to try it on first because I did not want that small size struggle again. Especially since the person outside the fitting area was a long haired, ear-ringed young man. Getting help from him to extricate myself from a tight suit did not fit my idea of a good time. The medium was indeed too big for me so I gingerly tried on the small and it fit. When trying on the other small, I could feel it tightening its grip on me and I got out of it before getting it on all the way. The suit that fit came home with me. Somehow when I got home, I realized the security tag and not been removed. That means another trip to the store. Luckily, I have the receipt so it should not be any problem.
Paula

No comments: