Wednesday, October 2, 2019

One Odd or End

Hello,



One of the odds and ends has been taken care of. There is a pharmacy in town that will compound the cream and it will be at one sixth of the cost. That is so good to know. Tomorrow it will be ready to pick up. If it were a nice day, I could walk there. Because I will be coming from work the car will be my method of getting around.



There is colder weather predicted for the next few days. My house plants are all still outside. This morning I cleaned up about four of them. That means getting rid of spiders and bugs that might have moved in during the summer. I am not sure why the spiders like many of the plants, but they are quite settled in. The pots are also rather dirty from being close to the ground. I have decided not to save my large fern that has been divided a few times. Instead I will keep one of the smaller parts that has not gotten big. The big one is out in front of the house with a free sign on it. If no one takes it, it will be composted. It is nice to make some decisions on the number of plants in the house.



There are some coleus and a begonia that I want to bring in but I might not get that done as that requires taking some slips from them. Right now it is more work than I want to do.



Leroy rode his bike to work today in spite of the rain prediction for this afternoon. Even though our new car is a bit larger, it will not accommodate a bike without taking off one wheel. Leroy does not like to do that, but he is coming to the conclusion that it is better than riding home in the rain. The rain might not come so soon. It is quite cloudy. It will probably rain here, but not just yet. Although better to start before he leaves work than in the middle of his ride. He just called and he wants the ride as it is raining lightly at work and he did not bring his rain gear.



Paula

No comments: