Friday, April 14, 2017

Wellness

Hello,

Leroy went off to his Moh surgery by himself and I went to yoga feeling a little guilty even though I had our downstairs friends standing by if he needed a ride somewhere. About two hours later he called me to tell me, “It all went well. They only had to cut once and it was good. I’m at work, but taking it a little easy.”

In the course of the day Leroy contributed to two worship services and led another. He also went to choir practice. Early this morning he woke up. He said, “My leg is a little swollen. I think I should have had it up more yesterday.”

He had planned to work this morning, but called and cancelled that although it was not a straight shot because his museum boss had sent him a text telling that he did not feel so well. The boss went to work anyway. Leroy did not need to make hospital calls as only one long term person was in. They have been seen many times.

Our taxes are not ready, but since an accountant is working on them I assume any responsibilities such as extensions are in his court. This will be the latest that we have ever turned in our taxes.  I have been privileged to experience many new things in my life.

Leroy called about my new glass’s lens since it has been three weeks past the exam time. They had talked about two weeks. The lenses are ready, but for some reason no one contacted me. Sigh! I have wanted to see a little better than I do at the moment. I cannot get them until Monday when I will send my frames to them early in the morning and be able to pick up the full set in the afternoon. At least Leroy and Sarah will be here so I can have a driver. That has been on my mind as my other glasses are not so good for me now. Hopefully it will brighten my world.


Paula

No comments: