Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Weather

Hello,

We are warm today. I am not sure how warm because our thermometer has been in the sun several times that I looked. My body knows warmth no matter what it registers.

I have seen that for the strength of my bones I should jump. So I have been doing some. Today I used the rope and managed to jump 40 times. It makes such a difference to me if I land on either feet or just one foot. I did some of both types jumping.

Today I got my teeth cleaned. Because I exceptionally good at collecting unwanted passengers on my teeth I so enjoy this clean feeling. I should hire my own personal hygienist and have this done about every two months. Maybe then it would be a quicker job. I often wonder if they sigh when they see me come because it takes so long to finish the job. When we lived in Moorhead, MN, I went to the school for hygienists and they could not finish the job in the morning, but had me come back in the afternoon as well. I remember that my mouth was tired, but cleanest I have ever been in recent days.

I had all windows open today, but the wind is so strong that I have closed two of them. We do not have the screens on some of the windows and leaves and the odd small twig made their way in. I did so like having the windows open. It lifts my soul, but maybe that was the jumping.

Leroy is still riding my bike. He is waiting for spring sales. I give him my unsolicited opinion which was that he could just go buy one at full price and enjoy his ride more. He tells me it takes him longer on my bike because it does not fit him very well.


Paula9999999

No comments: