Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Still Here

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that I am still here, but not writing much at the moment. Our two daughters traveled back with us in an auto caravan. Miriam, Andy, and girls spent the weekend with us. Sarah and her girls are here until Saturday. So I have been quite busy which means occupied mentally and physically. It has been so good to have them visit. Brian and his family went back to school and work. The others had spring break and a more planned time off.

It was sad to say good bye to my sister, but wonderful to see her extended family. Is this when families get together and celebrate life as many have told me? It seems that way.

Sarah and her girls are gone now to visit one of her high school friends so I have a little time to write before we have choir practice tonight.

I am impressed at how many people can sleep in our small apartment.  Nine, just in case you were wondering.

Our landlords graciously lent their camper and it was used one night, later I will give you the tale of the experience.

Now I am making rhubarb (frozen rhubarb) crisp for Sarah and us too.

I think the moment I will miss my sister the most is when I try to pick up the phone and call her.


Paula

No comments: