Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Look


Hello,

I looked at my too long hair as it hung down after my shower. The length of my hair alters by the humidity and it was not humid yesterday morning. I put on some product and hoped for the best. At least the product makes it look much darker. It started to settle into long curls that I have seen on other people. Maybe it would be ok.

Then it was on to getting dressed. I had bought a gray jumper with a block pleated skirt. Course it was on a clearance rack. Later I saw the same style jumper in a different color than dark gray. It was at an expensive store. Somehow I suspect this garment cost much more than the $3 I had paid. I wore an old, but still good looking white blouse with gray metallic strips. It looked good to me and to cover my knees I had on black tights. I had tested this skirt and I was pleased that it hung below my knees when I sat down.

My old leg skin takes a while for me to expose. So I welcomed the black tights. They were a little tight around the waist. I do not like anything tight around my waist so I positioned them a bit lower. At some point I became aware that they might be slipping down. A trip to the restroom adjusted that before they became a puddle around my feet. How do people wear those tight jeans without being in pain?

I topped off my look with an old, much worn, and liked necklace. It must have been good because I got four compliments on my look before the day was over. Wow! That does not happen so very often. Someone even said that I looked younger. I did not ask it out loud, but wondered it if was because of the skirt length or my darkened hair. I felt quite cool for the rest of the day. Leroy even complimented me when I came home and took off my coat. Too bad I can not duplicate this situation everyday. Today will be a much more ordinary day with just the usual stuff.

Paula

No comments: