Monday, November 21, 2011

More clothes

Salt Lake City

Hello,

Leroy and I again went to the thrift store. Each Monday they have a rotating colored tag items for $1. Today it was purple tagged items for that lowly dollar. Leroy got some lounging pants as he is tired of wearing jeans all of the time. He might also wear these to work out. I brought medium weight pj’s as warmer night wear was on my list. I think people must wear out their pajamas because there were not very many to choose from. I did find a pair of large pajama pants with a draw string tie so I can hang them up on my hips. Not sure that they will be warmer, but it seemed worth a dollar to find out. Then I was looking for a robe as I would like to get up and write in the morning before I get dressed. The house is too cool to entice me to get out of bed so I am trying this garment that was also only a dollar. It has a rather funky design with leg holes. I have worn it this evening and I am not sure that I like it, but it will fill the bill for the morning writing if I manage to wake up in time to write. Miriam suggests that I could cut the bottom seam on this robe and make it just a normal bottom. I might yet do that. She does not have a sewing machine, but has borrowed one from someone else. I think we are blessed with our ability to find useful items for just a total of $3.

Neither Leroy nor I know how the time in each day disappears so fast, but it does. Today I never even had time to open a book, although I did read Sunday’s paper today. We also did not get to the gym, but tomorrow I will go to the Pilate class. I am going to dream about my strong core tonight so it will be a bit easier tomorrow. I do find this to be a challenge. I did not think the weights class was so much work because I used just five pound weights, but my muscles are sore. I am glad I started with wimpy low weights. Any higher weight and I would be most unhappy moving around today.

Paula

No comments: