Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Surprises

Hello, This morning I actually remembered to pick up Leroy at the museum and take him to tai chi. We were there in plenty of time, but not as early as usual. There were only two other people there at that point. However, before we started seven more people came including two new members. Had I known there would be so many I would have been wearing a mask. Just hoping for the best of health. When the session was finished, Leroy was anxious to go back to work. We gathered our things. I said, “Leroy, I need to go the bathroom, sorry about not being ready to go.” Before I could get to the bathroom, one of the new members came up and noted that we were wearing the same brand of shoes. She started telling me about how much she liked them. Then she added information about washing or cleaning them. I finally told her, “I need to go the bathroom.” She responded, “That’s ok.” However, immediately, she launched into another long story. Wow, I finally made it and we drove off, but I suspect Leroy was late. At church, when watering I realized that today was the first day of a fall study. Grateful it was in the afternoon so I had time to complete my tasks. I started walking to the downtown library, traversed two blocks before I thought about leaving my wallet in the car. Did I lock the car? So back I went. The car was locked consequently my wallet would have been fine. In all of this I gathered a lot of steps. Paula

No comments: