Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Life Mysteries

Hello, How can it be hot one day and almost cold the next. I even shut a window where there was too much breeze. It was great to have the oven running to make granola. The warmth felt good. Where has the rain gone? Sometimes it is south of us and sometimes it is north of us. What is happening with the air currents? How can a hacker get into an account much faster than I can when I am supposed to know what I am doing? What was that pin or password? How did we get plane tickets for two trips all on one month’s credit bill? How did that happen? How many types of cucumbers are there? I found two more unusual ones in the community garden. One is apparently a lemon cucumber that has a slight lemon flavor. I am not sure about the other one, my taste buds do not declare any difference. The third one is quite long, but does not get very big around.
How can Leroy remember some of the most obscure trivia, but not know what he is to do next? I, of course, have a great memory for what to do next (although it is fading) but cannot remember such trivia. Paula

No comments: