Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Who is Dr. X

Hello, I got a call this morning telling us that Leroy has an appointment with Dr. X. For the life of me I could not remember who Dr. X is. The name was familiar, that was it. I looked at our shared paper calendar. No appointments for this day they were reminding about. I started running through a list of his body parts and the doctors associated with those parts. Nothing worked for this doctor. I, who rarely call Leroy at work, called for about the fifth time. Because he had heard my voice so frequently, Leroy just laughed when he answered the phone. It took him a bit of time to think who this doctor is. He finally remembers that he sees Dr. Y at this association. It is for eyes another reason that it did not come to mind since he only goes about once a year. I made a trip to the pharmacy early this morning before the heat settled in. I had to pick up a refill and get another refill started. I then learned that they would have to call the doctor because there were no more refills on this prescription at the moment. I wanted to let Leroy know about the status of all that. This morning I needed to call our financial advisor about some changes to two accounts. Because some of our investment strategies had changed and I wanted to tell Leroy the status of all that. That ended up requiring two calls to Leroy. A friend of ours died and I passed on that news to him. I thought this woman would live forever, but guess not. Paula

No comments: