Friday, April 29, 2022

Aches and Pains

Hello, I have now joined the aches and pains group. Which means I can add to the conversation. There had been twinges in my hip for some time, but seemed like not enough to pay any attention. However, on Tuesday it spoke much louder. I went to work, but had some difficulty getting comfortable with the hip pain along with the pain down my leg. Seemed like sciatic nerve being compromised. Wednesday was my day off and it did not seem so bad after I did some exercises that someone recommended. I woke up Thursday to increased stabbing. I basically did not participate in yoga, but showed up so the others could do it. I worked most of the day, but went home early and saw the chiropractor up the street from us. When I left there, I felt better, but not completely better. I was happy to make an appointment to come back this morning. Because of my osteopenia, he did not use as much force as he might have. I was glad for no broken bones, but wished for more relief. Leroy said, “You must be feeling better because you are so much more at ease.” I feel even better today, but will go back on Monday. I still am uncomfortable, but for the first time in three days I noticed the itchy spot on my back that has been rather annoying for a longer time. Interesting how one thing takes top billing. Leroy has once again been instructed to put the anti-itch lotion on my back. He seems to be happy to do something productive for me. Leroy has been a big help doing some of my usual chores around here. I am grateful. Paula

No comments: