Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Crazy Work Schedule

Hello, Yesterday we were invited to a Shrove Tuesday pancake lunch. Because I work on Tuesday, I managed to figure out a plan that was fine with my boss. I did Tai Chi in the morning as a one hour volunteer time, followed by work time of an hour and a half. It was a good thing I was there because two of my colleagues had story time away from the building. The person who was to be there came half an hour late without explanation. After that I came home where I raced around packing my evening meal and deciding what clothes to wear to the gathering and work. Leroy picked me up and we rode together to the event. We thought we were not a minute early, but we were still the first people there. We enjoyed the whole grain seeded pancakes as well as the visiting. There were fruits and applesauce to top along with syrups. Leroy dropped me off at home before he proceeded to go to the rest of his work day. I gathered my things and drove to work. Our open hours have changed. We now open at 9:00 am. and close at 7:00 pm. most of the days of the week. That means I get home an hour earlier than usual. I do go an hour early which will take some learning on my part. It was nice to be home early, but there was certainly more traffic at that time. Leroy has always waited to wash dishes until I bring home my lunch things. Now he can complete that task earlier. Nice for him. Paula

No comments: