Friday, March 4, 2022

We Will Be Gone

Hello, Leroy and I are leaving tomorrow for a trip to New Mexico that goes from Saturday to Saturday. I will not be writing during that time. We are not taking a tablet and I do not care to write on my phone. Friends from the seminary days will also be there. It is fun to think of spending some time with them. Leroy has packed and I am working on it. It is not easy to figure out what to take with us. We checked temperature but we are still not sure. We also like to take the minimum of luggage, because we do not like hauling it around. Even the company that we are doing it with suggested washing clothes and drying them in the room. I wish I had more quick dry things. I would really like to take more pairs of shoes, but they are room hogs. I lost a glove today when we were out delivering neighborhood newsletters. I am disappointed because I had thought about taking that pair with me. Oh well I have more gloves to choose from. Leroy is all fussed about what coat to take. He will have layers, but still wants to be warm enough. I will take my packable down coat and hope it is not too warm. Other layers will go with me as well. Remember you will not hear from me for a week. Paula

No comments: