Saturday, December 11, 2021

Christmas cards mostly done

Hello, This morning Leroy and I worked very hard to get almost all of the Christmas cards in the mail. Seems to us this is about as early as we have ever managed. We included a picture of the two of us that looks quite fine. The letter, of course, is entertaining. Hopefully, it is error free. Leroy and I both checked the electronic copy and then the printed copy. Sometimes much later we will see some glaring mistake. I have great resolve to exercise more. I believe I should lift weights more. I have a nice set of weights, but lately they remain resting in the holder. I thought I might use Leroy’s bands, but after one day they were forgotten by me. I believe that I could use more muscle. The only exercise that manages to get done with regularity are the one day per week yoga and tai chi. We do manage to log a lot of steps most days, but my working days slow me down. Last night we went to a concert at the museum. Two friends went with us. Two vocalists and a pianist from the Czech Republic preformed. They now live and work in New York City. They were quite good. I knew that the man who went with us is not so into classical music, but he commented several times about how much he enjoyed it. Unlike most concerts at this time of year it was not Christmas music or if it was Christmas music, I do not know since it was all in Czech. Paula

No comments: