Wednesday, June 23, 2021

To Do List?

Hello,

 

I made a partial list of chores that I wanted to do today, my day off. In the morning at least two things were added. But all morning long I kept doing things not on the list. How did that happen?

 

Making and eating breakfast were not on the list nor was mid morning snack. There was nothing about watering house plants. Some papers lying around in the “office” caught the wandering eye. Leroy will have to tend to some of them, but they are in his space no longer in community property areas. A coworker had asked me to change Saturday working in July. The calendar showed it was good, and in looking for that I see I work on Saturday.

 

Making the bed and putting away some clothes that I was too tired to tend to last night when I came home were also not on the list, but they are done.

 

Removed some unwanted facial hair, not on the list, but happy to have seen these offensive objects and eliminated them.

 

What was on the list you ask? From top to bottom, here it is: make rhubarb/mulberry crisp, make bread, pick mulberries, exercise and figure out what to do in yoga tomorrow, read and write email, transplant pansies, and figure up expenses for April and May. All done except pick berries. We might do that this evening or we might go look for a new mattress.

 

Paula

No comments: